NHM UP Community Health Officer (CHO) Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 20 July 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NHM UP Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NHM UP Sarkari Naukri 2021.
NHM UP Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the NHM UP (National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Community Health Officer (CHO) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Total: 2800 Posts.
- Salary: 25000/- Per Month
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Start Application: 30 June 2021
- Closing Date: 20 July 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application Fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates should have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Completed 6-Month Certificate in Community Health.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NHM UP Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NHM UP official website upnrhm.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO)“.
Online Practice Test:
- NHM UP Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test