Bombay High Court Stenographer Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 05 March 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Bombay High Court Stenographer Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri 2021.
Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the Bombay High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Stenographer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Stenographer
- Total: 12 Posts.
- Salary: 41800 – 132300/- & 8600 – 122800/-
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 18 February 2021
- Closing Date: 05 March 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay Examination fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Online or Challan.
- Registration Fees: Application Fees Rs.200/-.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. for speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 years
- Selection will be based Steno Test, Written Test & Viva voce.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Bombay High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Bombay High Court official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Stenographer“.
Online Practice Test:
- Bombay High Court Stenographer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test