MAH CET MBA 2022 www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State for the admission into MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM full time degree courses 2022– 2023.
MAH CET MBA 2022
- Maharashtra State Government approved first year of two year full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management namely Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Master of Management Studies (MMS)/ Post Graduate Diploma Course in Business Management (PGDBM)/ Post Graduate Diploma Course in Management (PGDM) for the year 2022-23 through MAH CET exam.
MAH CET 2022 Application Form
- Go to http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2020 Last year the online application started from 16/05/2015.
- Click on “Apply Online” & Fill up and submit the personal details, qualification details, latest photo and options for CET Centers.
- Verify the correctness of the information filled. In case of any correction, the candidate can do it online before confirmation.
- Confirm Application by paying applicable fees by e challan or by e payment.
Download the MAH CET MBA 2022 Notification
|First Date||Last Date|
Online registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020 through computer connected to Internet on the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2020
Issue of Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.
Date of the Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2020
|12-03-2017 & 13-03-2017|
Declaration of the result of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2020
|29-03-2017 at 5.00PM|
MAH CET 2022 Exam Date
- The Common Entrance Test – Maharashtra (CET) is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and is accepted by close to 298 Institutes in Maharashtra.
MH CET 2015 Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Management (PGDM)
MAH CET MBA 2022 Eligibility
- In order to secure admission to first year of two – year full time MBA / MMS / PGDBM / PGDM Course, the candidate should fulfill the following MH CET 2022Eligibility Criteria : Candidate should have Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Appeared for the final year examination of any Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Note : MBA Entrance Exam Question Bank CD a. For the academic year 2022– 2023, both the Maharashtra State and OMS candidates who have appeared / appearing for the CAT 2015 are considered eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria mentioned in the MAH CET 2022 Information Brochure. b.For admission to MBA / MMS / PGDBM / PGDM Course, the candidate is required to score minimum 30 marks in MAH MBA MMS CET 2022. Candidates seeking admission on the basis of CAT 2015 are required to obtain minimum equivalent score
- There is no age limit for admission to first year of two year Post Graduate course in Management viz. MBA / MMS / PGDBM / PGDM.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
MAH CET MBA 2022 Exam Pattern
- MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2022 shall be conducted online at the selected examination centers. There shall be 200 multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs).
- The question paper for the MAH CET will be set in English only. Translations in any languages will not be available.
- The CET would be of 2 & 1/2 (Two & Half) hours duration and would have a maximum of 200 marks.
- The CET would NOT have negative marking.
MAH CET MBA 2022 Syllabus
The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning. In all there would be 200 questions to be answered in a total time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes).
VERBAL ABILITY AND READING COMPREHENSION.
- This is a test to see how well you know English language. In this test there will be passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
- This test helps to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
LOGICAL / ABSTRACT REASONING.
- This test measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
Old Question Paper
MAH CET Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the MAH CET MBA previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 MAH CET test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has MAH CET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MAH CET Sample Question Papers 2022
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for MAH CET Test Exam 2022. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MAH CET Entrance related exams.
MAH CET Online Practice Test:
- MAH CET Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MAH CET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
MAH CET 2022 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test For Admission to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma courses 2022 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MAH CET MBA Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MAH CET 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MAH CET books in online you can check below.
MAH CET MBA 2022 Hall Ticket
Issue of Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates 04-03-2018 onwards.
- After confirming the online application form, fill the details of scribe/writer in the declaration format, get two printouts of declaration along with MAH CET hall ticket.
- The candidate shall produce the declaration and approval letter at the time of examination along with Hall Ticket.
- Online system shall generate the Hall Ticket* for CET and will be made available in candidates login as per schedule (if applicable).
- The Hall Ticket is an important document. The candidate should produce the Hall Ticket at the time of examination, during document verification at ARC, during reporting for admission and for approval of admitted candidates list. Any changes in the Hall Ticket shall not be entertained at the later stage. Providing or uploading false information shall be treated as fraudulent activity and the candidature/admission shall be cancelled. The candidate shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
MAH CET MBA 2022 Result
- The provisional results of CET will be declared on website of DTE.
- The score card will be dispatched to the permanent address of the candidate mentioned in the application form by speed post within 15 days after declaration of the result.
- For obtaining duplicate CET Score card, candidate should apply through the Head of the
Institute where the candidate has secured the admission to the Director of Technical Education, Mumbai.
MAH CET Website Contact Details
|Address||Joint Director, Technical Education Regional Office, World Bank Project Building, Government Polytechnic Campus, 49-Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra(East), Mumbai-400 051|
|Test Period||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET 2015) is generally held in Month of February|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2022 Today
- 20Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2022
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2022
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers