MP DMAT 2019 -Madhya Pradesh All India Dental & Medical Admission Test 2019. Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test acronym as MP DMAT entrance exam is taken for the admission to all the Dental and Medical(MBBS) colleges in Madhya Pradesh by the candidates of +2 of Medical stream.
MP DMAT 2019:
- Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test acronym as MP DMAT entrance exam is
taken for the admission to all the Dental and Medical(MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc.) colleges in Madhya Pradesh by
the candidates of +2 of Medical stream.
MP DMAT 2019 Exam Date
- The Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh, the APDMCMP, will be conducting the DMAT UG 2015. The All India Entrance Exam will be for admission to MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical courses in private medical and dental colleges of MP.
- Generally held in Month of July. Last date it was held on 12th July 2015.
- B. Sc. Nursing
- Other Allied Paramedical Courses
MP DMAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for MP DMAT 2019 only “Online”.
- The MP DMAT 2019 submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from May.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website MP DMAT 2019
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
MP DMAT Eligibility 2019:
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary
He should have passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects independently and have
secured at least minimum 50% marks combined together in these subject and must have
passed in English also from CBSE or any other recognized board.
He must have attained any other qualification recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental
Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to MBBS / BDS course.
- Note:- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent
in March/April of the year are too eligible to appear for DMAT 2019 provided they fulfill the
other eligibility conditions.Candidates who attained the requisite percentage of marks after revaluation etc. are also eligible for taking admission. However such revelation should be brought to the notice of
admission committee within the specified time. Candidates have to furnish all proofs before the
publication of merit list.
- Age:- ust have attained the age of 17yrs on 31st December of the year of taking admission.
MP DMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers, scratching, overwriting, tick marks, erasers, whiteners and mu tiple answers and use of any pencil, pen other then Black Ball Point Pen will be awarded no marks.
- This Medical Entrance Exam contains general syllabus of relevant subjects from classes 11th and 12th under the 10+2 scheme/pre-medical/intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board.
- Question pattern of the MP DMAT entrance exam
The competitive written examination will be of 3 hours duration and will have one paper
comprising of 200 objective type questions in the following subjects.
- Subject Total Questions
MP DMAT 2019 Syllabus
- Syllabus for the DMAT-2019 will be same as that of class Xll of CBSE or of 10+2 of Madhya Pradesh State Board of the academic year 2019-20 or equivalent examination, for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Syllabus is a so available on the website of the Association.
MP DMAT 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Madhya Pradesh All India Dental & Medical Admission Test 2019 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MP DMAT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MP DMAT 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MP DMAT books in online you can check below.
MP DMAT 2019 Books
MP DMAT 2019 Study Materials
Old Question Papers
MP DMAT Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the MP DMAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 Madhya Pradesh All India Dental & Medical Admission Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|2014||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
MP DMAT Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MP DMAT related exams.
MP DMAT Online Practice Test:
- MP DMAT MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MP DMAT Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
MP DMAT 2019 Result
- The Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh, the APDMCMP will conduct the MP DMAT Examination, evaluate the Answer Sheets and likely to declare the result by July, and the same will be hosted on website.
- There will be no separate result list of SC/ST candidates. As soon as the result is ready, APDMCMP will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets.
- All Candidates appearing in MP DMAT – 2019 Examination must remain in touch with the websites of CAPDMCMP till conclusion of final round of Counselling.
MP DMAT 2019 Answer Keys
- The APDMCMP will display Answer Key of the question giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any ambiguity on the website prior to declaration of result.
- The MP DMAT Answer Keys 2019 are likely to be displayed for any three days after the written exam.
MP DMAT 2019 Admit Card
- The APDMCMP will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of MP DMAT – 2019.
- Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
MP DMAT Counseling 2019:
The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates through open counse ling on the basis of Personal appearances. The counseling Committee will consist of:-
- (i) A Members of Admission Committee or any one as per the decision of Admission Committee.
(ii) Nominee of AFRC.
(iii) All the Deans / Director of Medical/Dental Colleges and nominated members of APDMC.
(iv) Controller of DMAT Examinations.
|Address||DMAT – OFFICE|
E-2/51, Arera Coony, Opp Habibganj Railway Station, BHOPAL -462017 (M.P.)
|Phone|| For Admission & Further Assistants:-|
Contact Telephone Numbers:- 0755-4282080 , 4282086
Mobile:- 9926976815, 9893408404, 8527878427,
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by