MOSPI i.e Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 431 Field Investigator vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
- 1.4 MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary:
- 1.5 MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016 selection Procedure:
- 1.6 MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016 Advertisement:
- 1.7 MOSPI Recruitment 2016 Application form
- 1.8 MOSPI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016
This is to inform that Field Operations Division (FOD). NSSO. MoSPI is going to engage a fresh 431 (tentative) Field Investigators (FIs) purely on contract basis for specific period as advertised by the concerned Regional Offices of FOD (names of the concerned Regional Offices are enclosed at Annexure I). The following conditions for the candidates have to be strictly met:
MOSPI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Application Form for the post of Field Investigator this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Field Investigator Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
Vacancies in MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) Field Investigator post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
Number of Vacancies
1. Field Investigator Posts
MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
Minimum educational qualification for MOSPI Recruitment 2016 for the Field Investigator posts is given below.
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University with Statistics/Economics/Mathematics as one of the papers at Degree level.
- Knowledge of English and local language.
- Knowledge of Computer applications like MS office etc.
- Age of candidate should be 21 to 30 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation will be given to those candidates who have experience in conducting field survey and field data collection work in a Government Organisation, for the number of years served in it, as also to Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories or Candidates with disabilities or Ex-servicemen as per the GOls Instructions in vogue.
In respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as also Candidates with disabilities or Ex- servicemen, according to Govt. of India’s Instructions in vogue ( First priority may be given to Eligible Ex-servicemen in respective categories (including General Category)).
MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary:
(i) Field Investigators will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 16,500/- per month.
(ii) While on tour TA/DA will be as follows:a
a) T.A. : – Sleeper class fare by ordinary/express train or bus fare for ordinary or
express bus or actual fare whichever is less
(i) Ordinary-Rs. 150/-
(ii) Hotel Stay- Rs. 350/-
MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016 selection Procedure:
Candidates meeting the conditions in Para-1 above shall be shortlisted, if required, and will be called for Interactive Session to make an Assessment for Selection. The Communication shall be on the postal address give in the application and br through e-mail ID given by the Candidates
MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016 Advertisement:
- Last Date for submitting Application: – The Application must reach to the concerned Regional Office as per the last date of submission mentioned in the advertisement of the concerned Regional Office. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
MOSPI Recruitment 2016 Application form
- Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (To be downloaded from the (website www.mospi.nic.in) along with Self Addressed duly stamped envelope to the concerned Regional Head. Shri ____________________ of Regional Office concerned. Copies of application form can also be collected in person from the Regional Office of NSSO (FOD), free of cost. There is no application fee.
- Candidates are advised to apply in only one Regional Office. In case it is found that a
candidate has applied in more than one Regional Office his application will be rejected.
- Candidates may satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post before applying as per the conditions given in Para-1 above. Receipt of an Interview letter from the Office should not be taken as Organizations approval of their eligibility for the post.
MOSPI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these MOSPI Field Investigator Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in MOSPI Recruitment written test exam. Search MOSPI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Be the first to leave a review.