NCL i.e Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 432 Apprentice vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 NCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in NCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 NCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 NCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.5 NCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 NCL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.7 NCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.8 NCL Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.9 NCL Recruitment 2017 Rejection Of Candidature
- 1.10 NCL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
NCL Recruitment 2017
NCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form nclcil.in for the post of Apprentice this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Northern Coalfields Limited. Northern Coalfields Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Apprentice Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, which is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship Coal producing company of India, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP.
Applications are invited amongst Citizens of India from interested and eligible candidates in the following designated trades for engagement as apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and The Apprentices Amendment Act 2014:
- Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Madhya Pradesh GK & Current Affairs 2017
- Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2017
- Madhya Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs (English)
- Madhya Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs (Hindi)
- MP TET 2017-18
Vacancies in NCL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Apprentice post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
NCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NCL Recruitment 2017 for the Apprentice posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification|
|Fitter||10th Pass and ITI in Fitter Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)|
|Welder||8th Pass and ITI in Welder Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)|
|Electrician||10th Pass and ITI in Electrician Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)|
8th/10th pass (as the case may be) and ITI Pass certificate from NCVT or SCVT recognized institute in related trade i.e. Electrician, Fitter and Welder.
- Minimum-16 Years and Maximum- 24 Years as on 01104/2017 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL) for the seats reserved for them.).
NCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
NCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Selection will be through Interview.
NCL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission 0f Application : 13.04.2017
NCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1. Visit official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- 2. Click on Apprentice Registration under Apprentice Tab, after submitting online application candidate will receive a mail automatically generated in which registration no. is mentioned.
- 3. After online registration, apply for Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal.
- 4. After successfully applying online for Apprenticeship training at NCL, Singrauli, an applicant has to fill the enclosed form given below (Annexure I) along with self-attested copies of 8th/10th as the case may be),ITI, Caste certificates, Adhaar Card and super scribe the envelope as “Application for “Fitter/Welder/Electrician” Trade Apprentice” and send through speed post/normal post (India Post only) to General Manager(HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.) 486889 so as to reach us on or before 13/04/2017 ,1700 Hrs(5:00PM).
- 5. Reservations shall be maintained as mentioned above.
NCL Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for the details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. Advertisement notification is issued in two languages i.e. English and Hindi and in case of any ambiguity or confusion, the English version of the notification will prevail.
- 2. The trades notified above involve undertaking training in operations and maintenance activities in Coal Mine area. Therefore as per Mine (Amendment) Act 1983, candidates below the age of sixteen years are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship training.
- 3. The Persons with disability/Physically challenged (PWDs) candidates are eligible to apply in accordance with the guidelines of Apprentices Act, Rules, Mine Act, Rules and Regulations. Candidates belonging to the category of PWDs are required to submit certificate issued by the competent authority.
- 4. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly, such candidates may choose to apply for the training positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to Genral candidates and indicates their category as “General”.
- 5. The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 01.04.2017.
- 6. All other terms which are not mentioned in this notification of the Apprenticeship Program (The Apprenticeship Training Scheme) of NCL will be guided by The Apprenticeship Act, 1961(Amendment Act 2014) and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
- 7. Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship once are not eligible to apply.
- 8. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
- 9. Applicant’s health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship ACT 1961(including the Amendments) and other applicable acts and rules before joining for training it would be compulsory to submit the health certificate issued from competent Medical Officer as per the format given.
- 10. Merit list will be prepared among the applications received. At first, the merit will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade and in case if two or more candidates are equal in marks, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in 10th/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference (will be placed above in merit).
- 11. The apprentices shall not be absorbed in NCL as an employee of any of the establishments of the NCL in any case whatsoever and the apprentices shall not claim for the employment in NCL in any case. Any such claim for employment will not be entertained. All the candidates (Parents/Guardian in case of minor), shortlisted for being engaged as Apprentice, will have to submit a notary Affidavit (on Rs. 10 Stamp) assuring that they will not raise any claim for employment at NCL in any case, whatsoever. (Format will be given at the time of joining for training).
- 12. The Apprentices will be paid stipend directly into their Adhaar linked bank account as per the GOI notifications in this respect.
- 13. Candidates are required to give valid/active Mobile No. and Email Id, which must be valid/active for at least next one year for all future periodical notices and other communications.
- 14. Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidate. Selection process is done strictly on Merit basis and candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
- 15. The Apprentices will be placed under the complete administrative control of the various projects of NCL for their Apprenticeship training, stipend, leave, attendance, apprenticeship diary etc.
- 16. Any material suppression of facts or submitting forged/false certificates shall lead to rejection of his / her candidature at any stage of selection process.
- 17. Any subsequent changes in the Terms and Conditions of the engagement of trade apprentices as per the extant rules will stand good. NCL reserves the rights to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms and conditions under this advertisement notice as necessitated and applicable. Any corrigendum will be published on NCL website (www.nclcil.in).
- 18. After selection of the candidates as apprentices, the apprenticeship contract will be signed between Apprentice (the Parents/Guardian in case of Minor) and General Manager (HRD), NCL and uploaded on the portal for the approval of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) Kanpur.
- 19. Any dispute concerning the engagement of trade apprentice will be subject to courts/tribunals of the city/town i.e. Singrauli, MP, where the candidate has submitted hislher application.
- 20. The competent authority reserves the right to adopt any alternative and lawful mode of selection in part or in whole in case of contingency.
- 21. Apprentices will not be provided any accommodation during the apprenticeship training period.
NCL Recruitment 2017 Rejection Of Candidature
Candidates are requested to read all instructions carefully and thoroughly before applying. Their applications otherwise are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons:
- i. Incomplete Application.
- ii. Does not possess the prescribed qualification to undergo the trade apprenticeship in NCL as on 01/04/2017.
- iii. Over aged or under aged or Date of Birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- IV. Application without colour photo, colour photo with cap, wearing goggles, disfigured, unrecognizable or unclear or unidentifiable photo.
- v. Candidates name figuring in the debarred list.
- Vi. Any other irregularities, which may render the candidature of applicant invalid by NCL
- Vii. Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected out rightly, without any notice to such candidates.
- Viii. Mismatch of Name, Father’s name and Date of birth in application form/apprenticeship portal registration form with the 8th/10th certificate/ITI certificate.
Last Date for receiving of Application along with all other documents-13/04/2017, 1700 Hrs. (5:00PM).
NCL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these NCL Apprentice Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NCL Recruitment written test exam. Search NCL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Be the first to leave a review.