Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) Exam 2022-2023 will be Conducted by Samvida Shala Shikshak. MP TET 2022-2023 – Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Samvida Shala Shikshak is test for the recruitment of Lower Primary and upper primary Teacher in
About Madhya Pradesh TET- MP TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Madhya Pradesh, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Madhya Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (MP TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
MP TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) Exam Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a Madhya Pradesh TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of MP TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a MP TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Madhya Pradesh TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- MP TET will be Conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal Every Year.
MP TET Current Status:
- Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = NOT Conducted
- Last MP TET was held on : Never
- Next MP TET Exam Date : Yet to come!
MP TET Application Form:
- Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Application form can be download from MP TET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the MP TET websites.
- MP TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for MP TET 2022 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
MP TET Eligibility Qualification:
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
MP TET Exam Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the MP TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the MP TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
MP TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
MP TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
MP TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has MP TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for MP TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
MP TET Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MP TET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
MP TET Online Practice Test:
- MP TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Madhya Pradesh TET Exam specially from
- START Online Mock Test
[button color=”red” url=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/pro/product-category/teacher-eligibility-test/” target=”_blank”]View Details[/button]
MP TET Result:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Madhya Pradesh exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
MP TET Certificate
- The Validity Period of MP TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a MP TET Certificate. A person who has qualified MP TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost MP TET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education” drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi.
- Fess required Rs.200/– and Time for issue of Duplicate documents – Within 14 working days .
MP TET Admit Card 2022
- The candidates may download their admit cards from MP TET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact MP TET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on MP TET website Madhya Pradesh. the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, MP TET Unit.Latest Topics: