PIMS AICET PG 2020- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Deemed University, All India Common Entrance Test (AICET 2020) For the admission Medicine (MD/MS/DIPLOMA) & Dentistry (MDS) for the academic year 2020-21.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences was given a status of Deemed University from 29th September, 2003 by Human Resource Development Ministry, Govt. of India on the advise of UGC under section (3) of UGC Act 1956 vide their notification No. F-9-11/2000-U.3.
PIMS AICET PG 2020:
Availability of Prospectus & Application form on University Website and Commencement of Acceptance of Application Form from November. Information Bulletin will be available mid of November.
PIMS AICET PG Exam Date 2020:
- PIMS AICET PG Entrance exam for medical is conducted by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Deemed University, generally held in Month of January every year.
Application Form 2020:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from October.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites www.pravara.com.
- Cost of Prospectus & Application Form ~ 1,000/-
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
- MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Diploma: Two years from the date of admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Centers for Entrance Test
- New Delhi
PIMS AICET PG Eligibility 2020:
Candidate seeking admission to postgraduate Medicine/Dentistry course should holdMBBS/ BDS degree of recognized University by MCI/ DCI.
A candidate who has completed one year compulsory rotating internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March, 2019 can appear for PIMS-AICET-PG 2020.
Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The scope of the Syllabus for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
There will be one question paper of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- There will be no negative marking
- The tentative distribution of questions is as given below.
|Dental Entrance||Medical Entrance|
Old Question Papers
PIMS AICET PG Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the PIMS AICET PG previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 PIMS AICET PG written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
PIMS AICET PG 2020 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for PIMS AICET PG Test Exam 2020 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in PIMS AICET PG related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
PIMS AICET PG 2020 Online Practice Test:
- PIMS AICET PG Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of PIMS AICET PG question answers quiz.
PIMS AICET PG 2020 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three PIMS AICET PG Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
PIMS AICET PG 2020 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Postgraduate Medical Entrance For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2020 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for PIMS AICET PG Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for PIMS AICET PG Medical Entrance 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Medical PG books in online you can check below.
PIMS AICET 2020 Books
PIMS AICET 2020 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Medical+PG&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Medical+PG&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
PIMS AICET PG Result 2020:
- The merit list will be prepared indicating hall ticket number, name, merit number and marks scored by the candidate.
- A separate merit list will be prepared for Medicine (MD/MS/Diploma) and Dentistry (MDS) .
PIMS AICET PG Hall Tickets 2020:
- The Hall Tickets will be dispatched to the candidates by post and e-mail by admission committee. Admission Committee will not be responsible for non – receipt of Hall Tickets in time due to postal delay.
- In case a candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket, he /she should immediately contact Designated Authority PIMS – AICET – PG 2020.
PIMS AICET PG counseling :
- The mere inclusion of a candidate in the merit list would not entitle every candidate to present himself / herself for counselling.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.pravara.com for the latest information about various MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses & seats available at various Medical Colleges/Institutions.
|Address||Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University)
Loni – 413736 ,Near Shirdi, Tal. Rahata ,Oist. Ahmednagar, M.S. India
|Phone||+ 91 – 2422- 273600,271403,271475 Fax: + 91 – 2422 – 273442|
|firstname.lastname@example.org • email@example.com|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers