Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Indian Navy. Indian Navy has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2016.
For Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Posts
- The Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-05-2016.
The total vacancies in Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Direct Entry Petty Officer||Not Specified|
|2. Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)||Not Specified|
|3. Matric Recruits (MR)||Not Specified|
|4. Non Matric Recruits (NMR)||Not Specified|
- Starting Date to Application Form: 10-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-05-2016.
The minimum educational qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 for the Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination & Passed VI th standard. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 17 years old and Maximum 21 years old. For more age limit please check Advt.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Indian Navy Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in (Indian Navy Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Indian Navy Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application send to the Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy), New Delhi – 110 021.
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Indian Navy Recruitment written test exam. Search Indian Navy Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Download Advertisement & Application Form ^|
Nausena Bharti Indian Navy, Location – All India.