Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Exam Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Lecturer Commerce (School Education) Exam 2015.
- 1 RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Exam
- 1.1 Old Question Papers
- 1.2 Download Answer Keys
- 1.3 RPSC School Lecturer Commerce Exam Books
RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Exam
RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Commerce competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. Check details about RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern
RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – Commerce,
Paper – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Commerce : secondary level)
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Commerce : Graduation Level)
Old Question Papers
RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last two years Commerce question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Commerce Exam 2015, all candidates can download these Commerce exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Commerce School Lecturer exam 2011 question papers with answers keys and 2013 Commerce question papers with answers keys check below and download it.
RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Question Paper 2011
Current ratio of a fimi is 2:1. If a payment of Rs. 50,000 is made to sundry creditors, the current ratio will
(1) Increase 2) Decrease
(3) Remain the same 4) None of the above
In dynamic financial analysis we evaluate
(1) Balance Sheet of current year.
(2) Income Statement of current year.
(3) Income Statement and Balance Sheet of ensuing ycat:
(4) Trend of few years. +
Which of the following is not a technique of financial analysis ?
(L) Comparative Financial Statcrnent
(2) Rallo Analysis
(3) Capital Budgeting
(4) Funds Flow Analysis
Download Question Paper 2011
RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
Out of the following which is not cash flow from operating activities ?
(1) Cash receipts from the sale of goods
(2) Payment to suppliers
(3) Cash receipt from the sale of fixed asset
(4) Payment of income Tax
Out of the following which is cash flow from investing activities ?
(1) Cash receipts from royalty
(2) Payment of dividend
(3) Purcbasc of fixed assets
(4) Ail . of the above
Give the name of costing method
(1) Marginal costing (2) Standard costing (3) Process costing (4) All of the above
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Exam 2011 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2011
RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Commerce Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Commerce students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Commerce School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Commerce Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books