Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Economics School Lecturer Exam Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Lecturer Economics (School Education) Exam 2015.
RPSC Economics School Lecturer Exam
RPSC Economics School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Economics competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. Check details about RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern
RPSC Economics School Lecturer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – Economics,
Paper – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Economics : secondary level)
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Economics : Graduation Level)
Old Question Papers
RPSC Economics School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last one year Economics question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Economics Exam 2015, all candidates can download these Economics exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Economics School Lecturer exam 2013 question papers with answers keys available check below and download it.
RPSC Economics School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
If a consumer is below the budget line, this implies that he –
(1) is not spending his full income
(2) is spending his full income
(3) may or may not be spending his lull income .
(4) is equilibrium
While drawing an individuals demand curve for a commodity, which one of the following is not kept constant ?
(1) Individuals money income
(2) Prices of other commodities
(3) Price of the commodity under consideration
(4) Tastes of the individual
Which of the following statement is correct ?
(1) Indifference curves are concave to the origin.
(2) Indifference curve cannot be a straight line except when goods are
(3) indifibrence curves can inLe[seçt each other.
(4) Indifference curves have positive slope.
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Economics School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Economics Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Economics School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Economics students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Economics School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Economics Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books