Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Geography School Lecturer Exam Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Lecturer Geography (School Education) Exam 2015.
RPSC Geography School Lecturer Exam
RPSC Geography School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Geography competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. Check details about RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern
RPSC Geography School Lecturer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – Geography,
Paper – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Geography : secondary level)
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Geography : Graduation Level)
Old Question Papers
RPSC Geography School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last one year Geography question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Geography Exam 2015, all candidates can download these Geography exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Geography School Lecturer exam 2013 question papers with answers keys available check below and download it.
RPSC Geography School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
The refractive indices for a thin prism for yellow and red light colours are 1.550 and 1.544 respectively. If the dispersive power of the prism is 0.020 then the refractive index for violet colour light rays will be :
(1) 1540 (2) 1.450
(3) 1.555 (4) 1.600
Electrical force is acting between two charges kept in vacuum. If a copper plate ¡s placed between the changes, the force now is :
(1) More (2) Less
(3). Remains unchanged (4) Zero.
Work done in increasing the potential difference of a capacitor from 15 V to 30 V is W. The work done in increasing potential difference from 30 V to 60 V wifl be :
(1) 8W (2) 4W
(3) 2W ‘ (4) W
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Geography School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Geography Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Geography School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Geography students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Geography School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Geography Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books