TISSNET 2022 : Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test 2022 admissions.tiss.edu conducted by TISS for the admission in For Admission to MA courses at various Campus (Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad) of TISS. TISS is one of the most prestigious institutes as far as the field of Human Resources
Management is concerned. The selection procedure as well as the pedagogy is unique.
- TISS Admission to the 2022-23 batch for it’s Full-Time (Regular) Post-Graduate Degree Programmes (M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H.) offered from Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad campuses and other locations.
- The selection of candidates for different programmes happens in two stages and has three components of assessment. All candidates appear for the National entrance test (TISSNET). Based on the performance in the TISSNET examination, only short listed candidates are called for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview.(PIT/PI)
TISSNET 2022 Exam Date
- TISSNET 2022 Exam Date : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) generally conducted NET (National Entrance Test ) exam in the month of January, last year it was conducted on 10th January 2015.
TISSNET 2022 Application Form:
- Date of Advertisement regarding test & other information announced by mid of November every year.
- TISSNET 2022 Prospectus and Application Form will be avaliable on the website of Tata Institute of Social Sciences. admissions.tiss.edu
- Candidates can apply for TISSNET 2022 only “Online” starts from November.
- However, candidates from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute.
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of three programmes across any two of the TISS Campuses and other locations.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
TISS MA Courses
- M.A. in Development Studies
- M.A. in Women Studies
- M.A. in Social Work
- M.A./M.Sc. in Disaster Management
- M.Phil Courses
- M.A/M.Sc Urban Policy and Governance
- M.A. in Globalization and Labour
- M.A. in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
- M.A. in Social Entrepreneurship
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Hospital Administration
- Master of Public Health in Health Policy, Economics and Finance
- Master of Public Health in Social Epidiomology
- M.A. in Counselling
- M.A. in Education (Elementary)
- M.A. in Media and Cultural Studies
- M.A. Social Work in Rural Developement
- Field Work Report Submission
- M.A/M.Sc. in Climate Change and Sustainable Studies
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TISSNET 2022 Exam Pattern:
The objective test will have questions related to General Knowledge; Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning; and English Proficiency.
- Total Number of Questions – 95
- Total Time – 100 min
- The Marking Scheme: No negative marking
- Number of Options – 4
- Medium of marking for candidates taking offline– Pencil
- Medium of marking for candidates taking online– Mouse
National Common Written Test*
TISSNET 2022 Syllabus:
- General Awareness : changed their flavour this year. It gave a lot of importance to history questions based on Indian History, International History, Dates,Books, Awards, Laws and the like. Many questions were unexpected (as per last year’s pattern) but then, the examiner reserves the right to ask anything! A score of 10 can be considered very good in this section. There were very little questions from the social awareness part!
- Analytical Ability : The questions based on Mathematical & Logical Reasoning were very easy, and anybody who has prepared for CAT or any standard MBA entrance exam could have solved all the questions easily. The questions were based on pipe & cisterns, time speed and distance, work and time, HCF and LCM, averages, percentages, ratios, SI & CI, Geometry,permutation & combination etc. A score of 25 can be considered achievable, and good in this section.
- The English Proficiency section had questions on analogies, antonyms; fill in the blanks and RCs. The analogies were slightly confusing with close options, the other questions were easy. A score of 18‐20 can be considered achievable, and good in this section.
Old Question Papers
TISSNET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the TISSNET Previous Year Question Papers are Free of Cost Students can download these papers for TISSNET Exam Preparation. Last Year TISSNET Exam written test conducted on Every Year Candidates can get TISSNET Last 10 to 20 Years Previous written tests exam question papers with answers keys solution in free pdf format.
TISSNET Model Question Papers
- TISSNET Model Question Papers 2022 with answers TISSNET Sample Question papers. This TISSNET Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam TISSNET written Exam preparation.
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
TISSNET Online Practice Test:
- TISSNET Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of TISSNET Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock TestLatest Topics: