AGRICET 2021 : Entrance Test For Agriculture / Seed Technology Polytechnic Passed Candidates For Admission into BSc. (Ag.) Degree Programme for the Academic Year 2021-22.
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (Angrau) will invites applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology obtained from ANGRAU / PJTSAU for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme through AGRICET 2021 for the academic year 2016 -17.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
AGRICET 2021 Entrance Exam Date:
- Angrau will conducted an entrance exam for the admission into B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree courses on behalf of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) and Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (Angrau). The entrance exam nomally held in month of July. Last year it was secluded on July 17 2015.
AGRICET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online
The applications are invited from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc (Ag.) Degree Programme through AGRICET on July 2019 for the academic year 2021-22. For further details and downloading the application form, please visit our website: www.angrau.ac.in
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from June.
- The AGRICET 2021 Information Brochure / notification will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this AGRICET 2021 information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
AGRICET Eligiblity 2021
- Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture / Seed Technology from ANGRAU / PJTSAU. (Those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2016-17 academic year can also apply).
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
Toatal Number of Seats at ANGRAU and PJTSAU
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (Angrau)
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
|Total number of B.Sc (Ag.) seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma holders: 112 (101 for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 for Seed Technology Diploma holders)||Forty seven (47) seats in B.Sc. (Agriculture) (42 seats for Agriculture Diploma Candidates and 5 seats for Seed Technology Diploma Candidates|
AGRICET Exam Pattern 2021
- The Entrance Test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidates shall have to answer in OMR Sheet.
- There will be one question paper for 1 1/2 hours (90 Minutes) duration.
- Medium of Entrance test: The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
- The question paper will contain a total of 120 questions with Objective typeand Multiple choice.Each question carries out of one mark.
- Multiple choice questions with four alternatives A,B,C,D candidate can mark one option out of the given options,the candidate gives more then one answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
- There is no negative marks for incorrect answers.
AGRICET Exam Syllabus 2021
- Syllabus covered in respective Diploma courses (Agriculture Diploma and Seed Technology Diploma). The AGRICET 2021 syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed Technology.
AGRICET Model Question Papers and Books
- We have tired to search AGRICET Model Question Papers in Telugu Medium but we are unable to get any previous year questions on agri cet entrance exam. But as the entrance exam is based on Agriculture Diploma syllabus candidates can download AGRICET Study materials /books in chapter wise for free in PDF format.
AGRICET Application Form rejection
The Convener, AGRICET-2021 reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage, if:
- i) The Application form is incomplete.
ii) The Application form without proper Demand Draft
iii) The candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions.
iv) Any false or incorrect information is furnished.
v) The Application form is submitted after the due dat No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Convener is not responsible for non-receipt of application by the notified date and time for any reason.
AGRICET 2021 Hall Ticket:
- The list of eligible candidates along with the hall ticket numbers will be displayed in the
University website on 22-07-2018 those candidates who have not received the hall tickets
can however download the Hall Ticket from the University website and attend the Test.
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
AGRICET 2021 Result
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRICET-2021 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms.No.179, LEN & TE, Dated 16.06.1986).
- The AGRICET 2021 Merit List of the candidates will be displayed in the University website and the eligible candidates shall be informed about the counseling date by post or through the University website. For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following.
- i. The total marks secured in AGRICET-2021.
- ii. The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examinatin
- iii. SSC Overall Grade Point.
- iv. If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger. The counseling for admissions will be held at auditorium, RARS, LAM Guntur.
Acharya N.g. Ranga Agricultural University Admn.camp Office,vijaya Durga Towers, M G Inner Ring Road, Guntur-522 509
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers