CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam 2018 Syllabus, Question Papers, Books, Download : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Mathematics Test for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship.
CSIR NET Mathematical Science 2018 Exam Date:
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India is responsible for conducting Joint CSIR-UGC NET Test for Mathematical Sciences subject.
- CSIR-UGC NET Mathematical Sciences exam held twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications for Mathematical Sciences exam announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- NEXT Mathematical Sciences exam Date: Tentatively on 20th December, 2018
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences 2018 Exam Pattern
- The Mathematical Sciences Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
- The MCQ test paper of Mathematical Sciences subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration : Tree hours.
- The Mathematical Sciences question paper shall be divided in three parts (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- There will be negative marking 0.5 Marks for each wrong answer in Part A. 0.7 Marks for Part B and there NO negative marking in Part 3.
- If a question in Mathematical Sciences for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- The Mathematical Sciences Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Mathematical Sciences Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
CSIR NET Mathematics 2018 Syllabus
The Mathematical Sciences question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam will contain 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Mathematical Sciences Part ‘A’ (20 Questions) shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Science with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc. Candidates will be required to answer 15 in this part.
- Mathematical Sciences Part ‘B’ (50 Questions) shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer 35 in part
- Mathematical Sciences Part ‘C’ (75 Questions) shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. Candidates will be required to answer 25 in part
- Questions in Parts “A” and “B” carry two marks each and Part “C” questions carry four marks each
Total No of Questions
Required to Answers
Marks for each MCQ
200 (Full Marks)
Old Question Papers
CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Previous Year Question Papers Solution
- Here you can find all of the CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Phd / JRF Entrance exam 2018 preparation. This Year on 2018 UGC NET Mathematical Sciences written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Previous Year (June / December)
CSIR MS 2011_December
CSIR MS 2011_June
CSIR MS 2012_June
CSIR MS 2012 June Answer Keys
CSIR MS 2013_June
CSIR MS 2014 December
CSIR MS 2015_June
|CSIR MS 2015_December|
CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Model Question Papers
- CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Sample question paper has been provided by CSIR, this sample papers is very useful for all students of Mathematical Sciences stream, to understand the actual Mathematical Sciences exam pattern.
Sample Paper 1 (Part B, C) Old V
Sample Paper Part B New
CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences 2018 Practice Test:
- CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Questions Answers for JRF / LS Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences question answers quiz.
CSIR NET Mathematics 2018 Books and Study Materials
- There are so many books for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Junior Research Fellowship examination Mathematical Sciences Test 2018 For Joining into JRF or LS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences books in online you can check below.
CSIR NET Mathematics Books
CSIR NET Mathematics Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=CSIR+NET+Mathematical+Sciences&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=CSIR+NET+Mathematical+Sciences&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
- Latest Topics: