CSIR NET Physical Science Exam 2017 Syllabus, Question Papers, Books, Download : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Physical Science Test for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship.
- 1 CSIR NET Physics 2017 Exam Date:
- 2 CSIR NET Physics 2017 Exam Pattern
- 3 CSIR NET Physics 2017 Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 CSIR NET Physics 2017 Books and Study Materials
CSIR NET Physics 2017 Exam Date:
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India is responsible for conducting Joint CSIR-UGC NET Test for Physics subject.
- CSIR-UGC NET Physics exam held twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications for Physical Science exam announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- NEXT Physics exam Date: Tentatively on 20th December, 2017
CSIR NET Physics 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Physics Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
- The MCQ test paper of Physics subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration : Tree hours.
- The Physics question paper shall be divided in three parts (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- There will be negative marking @25% for each wrong answer.
- If a question in Physics for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- The Physics Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Physics Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
CSIR NET Physics 2017 Syllabus
The Physics question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam will contain 75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Physics Part ‘A’ (20 Questions) shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Science with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc. Candidates will be required to answer 15 in this part.
- Physics Part ‘B’ (25 Questions) shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer 20 in part
- Physics Part ‘C’ (30 Questions) The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. Candidates will be required to answer 20in part
- Questions in Parts “A” carry 2 marks each and “B” carry 3.5 marks each and Part “C” questions carry five marks each
Total No of Questions
Required to Answers
Marks for each MCQ
200 (Full Marks)
Old Question Papers
CSIR NET Physics Previous Year Question Papers Solution
- Here you can find all of the CSIR NET Physical Science previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Phd / JRF Entrance exam 2017 preparation. This Year on 2017 UGC NET Physics written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has CSIR NET Physics Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Previous Year (June / December)
CSIR PH 2011 December
CSIR PH 2012 December
Answers Keys December 2012
CSIR PH 2012 June
CSIR PH 2012 June Answers
CSIR PH 2013 June
CSIR PH 2014 December
CSIR PH 2015 June
|CSIR PH 2015 December|
CSIR NET Physics Model Question Papers
- CSIR NET Physics Sample question paper has been provided by CSIR, this sample papers is very useful for all students of Physics stream, to understand the actual Physics exam pattern.
Physics Model Papers
Old Version Model Paper
New Version Model Paper
CSIR NET Physics 2017 Practice Test:
- CSIR NET Physics Questions Answers for JRF / LS Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CSIR NET Physics question answers quiz.
- START ⇒ CSIR Physics Online Mock Test
CSIR NET Physics 2017 Books and Study Materials
- There are so many books for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Junior Research Fellowship examination Physics Test 2017 For Joining into JRF or LS 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CSIR NET Physics Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CSIR NET Physics 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CSIR NET Physics books in online you can check below.
CSIR NET Physical Science Books
CSIR NET Physics Study Materials