DU CIE B.Ed. 2019 – Delhi University Central Institute of Education (CIE) B.Ed Entrance Test 2019.
The Faculty of Education of the University of Delhi, also known as Central Institute of Education (CIE), is one of the first major institutions of professional learning and research in Education that was established immediately after independence.
DU B.Ed Admission 2019
- A full-time professional teacher education programme of the duration of one academic year, after graduate or post-graduate studies, leading to a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Degree. This programme is offered, at present, at Department of Education (CIE)
- Last year DU B.Ed Entrance test conducted on June 20, 2015 (10:00 am to 1.00 pm) (Saturday)
Detailed schedule for admissions will be notified soon. This will include
- 1. Date of Entrance Test.
- 2. Date of Notification of List of Candidates Eligible for the Entrance Test.
- 3. Date(s) and Details of Counselling sessions for eligible candidates to be held at
the Department of Education, University of Delhi.
DU B.Ed Application Form 2019
An applicant should go through the following steps:
- Last date for admission in B.Ed. will be 31 August 2017.
- 1 Visit cie.du.ac.in and read the ‘Instructions for filling online B.Ed. form’ given in Appendix of B.Ed. Prospectus. Online availability of application forms starts from April.
- 2 Check your Eligibility according to the Eligibility criteria.
- 3 Visit the Delhi University website www.du.ac.in and register yourself.
- 4 Click apply online link and fill the appropriate form. As requisite information is filled, you reach to the part about payment. Choose mode of payment and fill the details as per your mode of submission of fees.
- 5 Fill the security code carefully. By ticking the box given for compliance for undertaking, the online submission can proceed by click on SUBMIT button.
Eligibility for B.Ed.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of the University of Delhi should meet either of the following eligibility criteria for being considered for admission to the course through the Entrance Test.
Eligibility Conditions For B.ed. Programme*
- Candidates with at least 50% either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in
Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. (* as per the NCTE Norms and Regulations, 2014-notified in Gazette of India)
Eligibility For Choosing The Teaching Subject:
The candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) from Table 1
which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s
Degree for at least 200 marks and obtained at least 50% in this subject. This subject will
henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. programme. Candidates are
advised to carefully study Table 1, showing the subjects offered in the various subject
Eligibility Criteria (for Honors Graduates)
- Honor’s degree from the University of Delhi or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from any other recognized University, with a subject from the ListI, and with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- (ii) Should have studied the Honors Graduation degree in one subject from List-I with a total marks of more than 400, and should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in that subject.
Eligibility Criteria (for Post-Graduates)
- A master’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto in any one of the subjects from List-I or List-II from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (These candidates shall teach the post-graduation subject as 2 (two) teaching subjects at Level A & Level B)
The candidates with the following qualifications are not eligible (for the reason that they have not studied Two subjects from List I or List II at their graduation level equivalent to Eligibility Criteria A or B or C).
B.Tech., B.C.A., B.Com., B.B.E., B.B.S., B.B.A., M.B.A., B.A. (Vocational Studies), B.A. (Mass Communication), and any other such degrees*.
*Eligibility of such Degrees that are not mentioned here will be considered by the admission committee at the time of admission, and the decision of the admission committee will be final..
DU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus:
- All candidates are required to appear in the Entrance Test.
- Test Pack-1 is for Hons. Graduates and
- Test Pack-2 is for all others.
- Each test pack consists of two parts and can be taken in either English or Hindi.
Part G consists
- General awareness : (education, national and international affairs, etc.)
- Reasoning : (mathematical, inductive & deductive, decision making, data analysis, interpretation.),
- language comprehension (compulsory for all candidates).
Part G is common for all candidates and is present in Pack-1 and in Pack-2.
Pack-1 of the Entrance test is exclusively attempted by Honors Graduates.
- This will have Part-G, Part-S (consisting of items from Social Science & Science streams) and Part-L with test items on English, Hindi & Sanskrit subjects. Candidates can choose to answer either items on Social Science stream or Science stream (in Part-S), based on candidate’s interest.
Table II (A) Scheme of Entrance Test
|Test Scheme for Honors Graduates in English, Hindi & Sanskrit|
|G(i)||General Awareness||Objective / Multiple-choice||20|
|(ii)||Reasoning||Objective / Multiple-choice||10|
|(iii)||Language Comprehension(Hindi and English)||Objective / Multiple-choice||20|
|Candidates with Honors in|
|S||In the Social Science or Science stream||Objective/ MultipleChoice||40|
|L||In the respective Subject :English, Hindi, Sanskrit||Objective/ MultipleChoice||60|
The Pack-2: Part G consists of General awareness, Reasoning and language comprehension (compulsory for all candidates).
- Part – S consists of two sections. S-I (questions from Science stream) and S-II (questions from Social Science stream).
- These sections of the entrance test will assess the candidate’s teaching aptitude and assess their chosen stream’s understanding up to Class XII.
|Table II (B)Scheme of Entrance TestThe total duration of the Entrance Test is 3 hours.|
|G (i)||General Awareness||Objective /Multiple-choice||20|
|(iii)||Language Comprehension(Hindi and English)||Objective /Multiple-choice||20|
|S -I||Candidates opting forLanguages and/ or SocialScience(s-l/s-ll from table-1)||Objective/Multiple-choice||100|
|S -II||Candidates opting forLanguages and/ or Science stream||Objective/MultipleChoice||100|
- Note: Candidates who have chosen one of their teaching subjects from the Science Stream and the second teaching subject from Language or S-I or S-II can opt for either S -I or S -II.
- Candidates who have chosen one of their teaching subjects from ‘Other languages'(Tamil, Bangla, Punjabi & Urdu) will be required to choose either S -I or S-II depending on their second teaching subject.
- 3. Candidates should note that there will be Negative marking for wrong answers in scoring the Entrance Test responses.
DU B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Delhi University Central Institute of Education (CIE) B.Ed Entrance Test For Admission to Bachelor in Education courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for DU B.Ed Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for DU B.Ed 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best DU B.Ed Entrance books in online you can check below.
Delhi University B.Ed 2019 Books
DU B.Ed Entrance 2019 Study Materials
Old Question Papers
DU B.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the DU CIE B.Ed. previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. Any Candidates who has DU CIE B.Ed. Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for DU B.Ed Entrance Exam will be uploaded soon.
DU B.Ed Entrance Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for DU CIE B.Ed. Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in DU CIE B.Ed. related exams.
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
Online Mock Test
- START Online Mock Test
DU B.Ed Seats available:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Seats|
- Online Availability of Forms Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Online Submission Last Date Friday, April 18, 2014
- Display of List for Entrance Test Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Entrance Test Sunday, June 1, 2014 2 PM to 5 PM
- Display of List for First Counseling Monday, June23, 2014 5:00 pm
- Counseling Friday, June27, 2014 9:30 am
- Fee Payment June 30 – July 01, 2014
- Display of List for Second Counseling Friday, July 4, 2014 5:00 pm Counseling Tuesday, July 8, 2014 9:30 am Fee Payment July 9-10, 2014
- Display of List for Third Counseling Monday, July 14, 2014 5:00 pm Counseling Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:30 am Fee Payment July 18, 21, 2014 Till5:00 pm
DU CIE B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card:
- DU CIE B.Ed. 2019 – Central Institute of Education (CIE) B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 admit card can be downloaded from website. if your admit card is not available in online, you should contact with the Delhi University authority as soon as possible.
DU CIE B.Ed. 2019 Result:
- From this this year Delhi university will not emailed anybody anything about the B.Ed. result. Only official email-ids for B.Ed. Admission purpose are email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The result of the Entrance test shall be displayed on the website of University of Delhi and also on the website of Department of Education i.e. http://cie.du.ac.in
- Latest Topics:
Last Updated on by