✓ Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) Gujarat Board 12th class Result 2017 ✓ Gujarat Board HSC Class 12th Result 2017 ✓ GSEB HSC Results 2017.
- 1 GSEB HSC Results 2017 of Arts & Commerce :
- 1.0.1 About Gujarat Board:-
- 1.0.2 Some Previous Results Statistics:–
- 1.0.3 Gujarat Board HSC Result 2017 (Arts & Commerce) – Check Below:-
- 1.0.4 Click here to check GSEB HSC Result 2017:-
- 1.0.5 Gujarat Board Class 12th Results 2017 Announcement:-
- 1.0.6 Subscribe for GSEB HSC / Class 12th Results 2017 Declare Alert:-
GSEB HSC Results 2017 of Arts & Commerce :
Good News for all students of Gujarat Board, because the GSEB HSC Result 2017 of Arts and Commerce streams has declared the today on 28th May 2017. The board has already declared the GSEB HSC Science Results 2017 on 17th May 2017 and now it’s time to declare the remaining streams like Commerce and Arts. We know students have waited so long for their GSEB HSC Result 2017 and that’s why we are suggesting every student to keep patience, because their hard-working results will be declared very soon. The Gujarat Board will announce the GSEB HSC Results 2017 at their official website, that is – www.gseb.org.
Dear Students, you can check your GSEB HSC Results 2017 through this page. Our team will update the results here, as the Gujarat Board announces the GSEB HSC Results 2017 officially. In this webpage you can also check your friends result by using Roll Number & Name wise input. So stay with us for the latest update of Gujarat Board HSC Class 12th Results 2017.
About Gujarat Board:-
- The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is a government educational board, functioning under the state government of Gujarat. This Board was formed on 1st May 1960 to provide quality education to all students of Gujarat state. The main head-office of GSEB is situated in Gandhinagar and it is responsible for the promotion & development of School education around the Gujarat state. There are thousands of private and government schools are affiliated under this board and now a day, huge numbers of students are taking education in all those associate schools. The main responsibilities of the Gujarat Board are to prescribe syllabuses / text-books, conducts examinations, publish results and provide high quality education to every Gujarat state student, under this board.
- Every year, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conduct 2 very important state level examinations, like – The Secondary School Certificate/SSC Examination and The Higher Secondary Certificate/HSC Examination. Students can get various details regarding to the Gujarat Board, such as – exam routine, board results, special announcements and much more at the official website – gseb.org.
Some Previous Results Statistics:–
|Year||Passed Students %||Boys %||Girls %||Total Appeared Students|
|2016||92 (Expected)||89 (Expected)||90 (Expected)||5,21,927 (Expected)|
|2017||93 (Expected)||91 (Expected)||92 (Expected)||6,84,275 (Expected)|
- According to the above table, percentage of the passing students was 84.62 in the year 2014. The same percentage was 88.73 in the year 2015. So it is expected that, it will reach till 92 & 93 in the following years of 2016 & 2017 and like every year, the numbers of appearing students will also increase till 5, 21,927 & 6, 84,275 in 2016 & 2017.
Gujarat Board HSC Result 2017 (Arts & Commerce) – Check Below:-
This year, the GSEB HSC Exam 2017 has successfully been conducted by the Gujarat Board in the month of March 2017 in 158 exam centers across the Gujarat state and at around 5 Lakh students were appeared in this examination. At this time, students are curiously waiting for their GSEB HSC 2017 results. The GSEB HSC exam is very important to the students, because after completing this level of education students will go for higher collages/studies for future reference. That’s why we are suggesting all the students to keep patience & stay touched with us.
- Now, the Gujarat Board is going to publish the GSEB HSC Results 2017 of Arts & Commerce streams at their official website, that is – gseb.org. So dear students, you don’t have to wait any longer for your results. After few hours, all of you will able to check your result on the internet and also on this page. We have mentioned the direct link of GSEB HSC Results 2017 below this webpage, where you can check GSEB Class 12th Result 2017 by a single click. You all are advised to follow our provided steps & links, which are listed below:-
Click here to check GSEB HSC Result 2017:-
- First, go to the mentioned Link.
- Find ‘GSEB HSC Results 2017’ & make a Click on it.
- Now select your related Stream.
- Enter your Roll Number/Name.
- And now click on Submit button.
- Wait, the GSEB HSC Result 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click on Save to download the result and click on Print to get printout for future reference.
Gujarat Board Class 12th Results 2017 Announcement:-
- Dear students, it’s time to cross your fingers, because your hard working results are now about to announce. Today on 28th May the Gujarat Board will update the GSEB HSC Results 2017 of Arts & Science, at their official website – www.gseb.org. But we will also update the GSEB HSC Results 2017 here on this page, right after the official release. So get ready to check / download your results through here, just for a single click. Till then keep patience & stay with us to get latest notification of Gujarat Board HSC Results 2017 of Arts & Commerce streams. Best of Luck
Subscribe for GSEB HSC / Class 12th Results 2017 Declare Alert:-
For getting Notification or Alert of Gujarat Board HSC Result 2017 (Arts & Commerce Streams) on your Phone / Email-Id, please follow these instructions:-
- Go to the Subscribe Box.
- Now Click the Link.
- Then enter your Email-Id / Phone number.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Done, you have successfully subscribed for Alert.
- Thank you…
Now you will get Mail on your Email-id or get SMS on your phone number as the “GSEB HSC Result 2017 of Arts & Commerce streams” declared officially by the Gujarat Board.