Air India Supervisor (Security) Application Form 2020 Before 11.05.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Air India Supervisor (Security) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Air India Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Air India Supervisor (Security) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Air India. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Supervisor (Security) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Supervisor (Security)
- Total: 51 Posts.
- Salary: 22371/- (Per Month)
- Location: New Delhi
- Start Application: 7th Feb. 2020
- Closing Date: 04 March 2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Payment Mode: (Examination fee through Demand Draft in favor of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED” payable at New Delhi)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/-
- Application Send: Application Send to the Post Applied For Supervisor (Security) Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, l.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC Certificate.
- Age Limit: Maximum 33 years Old
- Selection will be based on Written Exam / General Aptitude.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Air India Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Air India official website www.airindia.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Supervisor (Security)“.
Online Practice Test:
- Air India Supervisor (Security) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test