BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 31 January 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BARC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Stipendiary Trainee in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Stipendiary Trainee
- Total: 156 Posts.
- Salary: 16000/- Per month & 10500/- Per month
- Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Start Application: 15 December 2020
- Closing Date: 31 January 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay Examination fee through Online.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹150/- & Rs.100/-.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering/ HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. & Diploma in Civil Engineering. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years
- Selection will be based on written exam/trade test/interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BARC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BARC official website www.barc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee“.
Online Practice Test:
- BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test