BIS Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 08 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BIS Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BIS Sarkari Naukri 2020.
BIS Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Technical Assistant & Senior Technician in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Technical Assistant & Senior Technician
- Total: 50 Posts.
- Salary: Level-6
- Location: New Delhi
- Start Application: 17 February 2020
- Closing Date: 08 March 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for on-line exam: 23 March 2020
- Date of Online Exam: 29 March 2020
- Result of Online Examination: 21 April 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics as one of the main subject) with 60% Or three years diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy with 60% marks.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Online Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BIS Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BIS official website bis.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Technical Assistant & Senior Technician“.
Online Practice Test:
- BIS Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test