BOATSR Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 22 February 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BOATSR Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BOATSR Sarkari Naukri 2021.
BOATSR Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the BOATSR (Board of Apprenticeship Training). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Graduate & Diploma Apprentices in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Graduate & Diploma Apprentices
- Total: 300 Posts.
- Salary: 10500/- (Per Month) & 10000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Telangana
- Start Application: 15 February 2021
- Closing Date: 22 February 2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application in Bhagwati Products Ltd., Rangareddy, Telangana: 24 February 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. & Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship rules
- Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BOATSR Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BOATSR official website boat-srp.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Graduate & Diploma Apprentices“.
Online Practice Test:
- BOATSR Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test