Bombay High Court Law Clerk Application Form 2019 Before 01.10.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Bombay High Court Law Clerk Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Bombay High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Law Clerk in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Law Clerk
- Total: 51 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: Nagpur and Aurangabad [Maharashtra]
- Start Application: 16.09.2019
- Closing Date: 01.10.2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: Please Check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Law Degree from recognized university.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on personal interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through Bombay High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Bombay High Court official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Law Clerk“.
Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G.T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai – 400 001.
Online Practice Test:
- Bombay High Court Law Clerk Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test