Bombay High Court Legal Assistant Application Form 2020 Before 02 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Bombay High Court Legal Assistant Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Bombay High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Bombay High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Legal Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Legal Assistant
- Total: 01 Posts.
- Salary: 25000/- (Per month)
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 25th Feb. 2020
- Closing Date: 02 March 2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: No Application Fee
- Application Send: Application Send to the Secretary, High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, High Court Bench at Aurangabad, Jalna Road, AURANGABAD – 431 009.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Candidate must be a Law Graduate as on the date of application, having a Bachelor Degree in Law from any recognized College / University Institution established by law.
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years Old.
- Selection will be based Written Test / Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through Bombay High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Bombay High Court official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Legal Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- Bombay High Court Legal Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test