Bombay High Court System Officer & Senior System Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 8th October 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Bombay High Court System Officer & Senior System Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Bombay High Court System Officer & Senior System Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Bombay High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as System Officer & Senior System Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: System Officer & Senior System Officer
- Total: 111 Posts.
- Salary: 40000/- (Per Month) & 46000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 24th Sep. 2020
- Closing Date: 8th October 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience and Must possess Network Certifications.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years Old
- Selection will be based Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Bombay High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Bombay High Court official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of System Officer & Senior System Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- Bombay High Court System Officer & Senior System Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test