CCRAS Lower Division Clerk & UDC Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 19 December 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from CCRAS Lower Division Clerk & UDC Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to CCRAS Sarkari Naukri 2019.
CCRAS Lower Division Clerk & UDC Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the CCRAS (Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Lower Division Clerk & UDC in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Lower Division Clerk & UDC
- Total: 66 Posts.
- Salary: Level-4
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 20 November 2019
- Closing Date: 19 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer & Degree of a recognized University.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Typing Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CCRAS Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CCRAS official website www.ccras.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & UDC“.
Online Practice Test:
- CCRAS Lower Division Clerk & UDC Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test