Central Railway Apprentice Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 22 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Central Railway Apprentice Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Central Railway Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Central Railway. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice
- Total: 2562 Posts.
- Salary: As per Apprenticeship rules
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 23 December 2019
- Closing Date: 22 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and also possess ITI in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Selection will be based of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) and ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship..
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Central Railway Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Central Railway official website cr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- Central Railway Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test