Delhi University Associate Professor Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 04 Aug 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Delhi University Associate Professor Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Delhi University Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Delhi University Associate Professor Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Delhi University. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Associate Professor in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Associate Professor
- Total: 428 Posts.
- Salary: Academic Pay Level 13A as per 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
- Location: New Delhi
- Start Application: 15 July 2019
- Closing Date: 04 Aug 2019
- Application Mode: Online
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). (More Details Please Check Advt.).
- Age Limit: Please Check Advt.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Delhi University Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Delhi University official website du.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Associate Professor“.
Online Practice Test:
- Delhi University Associate Professor Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test