Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 05 April 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Eastern Railway. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as ACT Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: ACT Apprentice
- Total: 2792 Posts.
- Salary: Not Specified
- Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Start Application: 14 February 2020
- Closing Date: 05 April 2020
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates: 30 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also
should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Eastern Railway Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Eastern Railway official website er.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of ACT Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test