ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 04 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to ECIL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- Total: 64 Posts.
- Salary: 48160/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 06 December 2019
- Closing Date: 04 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years Old.
- Selection will be based on GATE Score 2018 or 2019 & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through ECIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to ECIL official website www.ecil.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)“.
Online Practice Test:
- ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test