ERNET India Project Engineer Application Form 2019 Apply Before 21 June 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from ERNET India Project Engineer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to ERNET India Sarkari Naukri 2019.
ERNET India Project Engineer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the ERNET India. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Project Engineer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Project Engineer
- Total: 24 Posts.
- Salary: 30000/- (Per Month) & 35000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Delhi
- Start Application: 17th June 2019
- Interview Date: 21 June 2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: no Application fee.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech or equivalent degree in Information & Communication Technology.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply through ERNET India Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to ERNET India official website www.ernet.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Project Engineer“.
Online Practice Test:
- ERNET India Project Engineer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test