High Court Calcutta Driver Application Form 2020 Before 18 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from High Court Calcutta Driver Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to High Court Calcutta Sarkari Naukri 2020.
High Court Calcutta Driver Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the High Court Calcutta. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Driver in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Driver
- Total: 04 Posts.
- Salary: 5400 – 25200 /- Grade Pay 2600/-
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 22nd Feb. 2020
- Closing Date: 18 March 2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Payment Mode: (Examination fee through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Kolkata)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.100/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹300/
- Application Send: Application Send to the Registrar General, High Court, 3, Esplanade Row (West), Calcutta–700 001.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Pass in Class VIII and Must have up-to-date Indian Union Driving Licence (West Bengal).
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Skill Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through High Court Calcutta Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to High Court Calcutta official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Driver“.
Online Practice Test:
- High Court Calcutta Driver Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test