JIPMER Senior Resident Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 23rd April 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from JIPMER Senior Resident Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to JIPMER Sarkari Naukri 2021.
JIPMER Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Senior Resident in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Senior Resident
- Total: 90 Posts.
- Salary: Basic PayRs.67,700 (Level 11, Cell1) (Revised) and usual allowances as applicable per month in the first year (Total approximately Rs.1,10,000).
- Location: Puducherry
- Start Application: 3rd March 2021
- Closing Date: 23rd April 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Rs. 500 for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates, and Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Kindly note that in addition to the application fee, a service charge for making online payment may be deducted as per the banks norms. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstance. Those applying for both Puducherry and Karaikal need to pay only one fee.
- The candidates who have already paid their application fees in response to our earlier advertisement Notice dated 11-02-2021 need not be paid again.
- Payment will be made through SBI Collect (Online Payment). No other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) is accepted.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: An MCI-recognized postgraduate Medical degree MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 22-04-2021. / Relaxable for SC & ST candidates up to five years, and for OBC candidates up to three years. PWD candidates are eligible for further age relaxation up to 10 years (i.e. 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST).
- A written examination based on MCQs in the applicable subject will be conducted for all the eligible candidates.
- Based on the marks in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for interview. The shortlist will be displayed in our notice board. These candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
- The weightage of written examination is 80% and that of personal interview is 20%.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through JIPMER Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to JIPMER official website jipmer.edu.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Senior Resident“.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Jipmer Campus Rd, Gorimedu, Puducherry, 605006
Phone: 0413 227 1301
Official Website: jipmer.edu.in
Online Practice Test:
- JIPMER Senior Resident Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test