KSP Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 05 August 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from KSP Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to KSP Sarkari Naukri 2019.
KSP Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the KSP (Karnataka State Police). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI)
- Total: 40 Posts.
- Salary: 37900 – 70850/-
- Location: Karnataka
- Start Application: 15 July 2019
- Closing Date: 05 August 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07 August 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.100/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹250/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.
- Age Limit: 21 to 26 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through KSP Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to KSP official website rec19.ksp-online.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI)“.
Online Practice Test:
- KSP Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test