Meghalaya PSC Medical & Health Officer Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 23rd March 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Meghalaya PSC Medical & Health Officer Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Meghalaya PSC Sarkari Naukri 2021.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the Meghalaya PSC (Meghalaya Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical & Health Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical & Health Officer
- Total: 120 Posts.
- Salary: Check Advt.
- Location: Meghalaya
- Start Application: 3rd March 2021
- Closing Date: 23rd March 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: Application Fees Rs.460/- for General Candidates & Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent resident of the State of Meghalaya.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: The Candidates must be an MBBS or its equivalent Degree holder from any recognized Medical Institution in India or abroad duly registered with MCI.
- Age Limit: 23 to 41 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Meghalaya PSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Meghalaya PSC official website www.mpsc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical & Health Officer“.
1st floor, Horse Shoe Building,
Lower, Lachumiere, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001
Official Website: www.mpsc.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- Meghalaya PSC Medical & Health Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test