MHA Director Technical, Under Secretary (Sectt.), Section Officer, etc. Application Form 2021 Before 30th Apr. 2021.: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from MHA Director Technical, Under Secretary (Sectt.), Section Officer, etc. Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to MHA Sarkari Naukri 2021.
MHA Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Director Technical, Under Secretary (Sectt.), Section Officer, etc. in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Director Technical, Under Secretary (Sectt.), Section Officer, etc.
- Total: 39 Posts.
- Salary: Check Advt.
- Location: New Delhi, Attari, Agartala, Petrapole, Raxaul, Jogbani, Moreh, Dwaki.
- Start Application: 27th March 2021
- Closing Date: 30th Apr. 2021
- Application Mode: Offline
- Address: The Under Secretary (Estt.) Land Ports Authority of India, 1st Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Education Qualification Details Please Check Advt.
- Age Limit: Maximum 56 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application through MHA Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to MHA official website www.mha.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Director Technical, Under Secretary (Sectt.), Section Officer, etc.“.
Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block
New Delhi – 110001,
Official Website : mha.nic.in.
Online Practice Test:
- MHA Director Technical, Under Secretary (Sectt.), Section Officer, etc. Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test