Ministry of Tribal Affairs Teaching staff Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 30th Apr. 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Ministry of Tribal Affairs Teaching staff Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Ministry of Tribal Affairs Sarkari Naukri 2021.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Teaching staff in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Teaching staff
- Total: 3479 Posts.
- Location: Across India
- Start Application: 27th March 2021.
- Closing Date: 30th Apr. 2021.
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Qualification Full Details Please Check Advt.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Principal||175||Check The Advt.|
|Post Graduate Teacher||1244||“|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||1944||“|
- Selection will be based on Centralized Computer-Based Test and Interviews (Excluding TGTs).
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Ministry of Tribal Affairs Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Ministry of Tribal Affairs official website tribal.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Teaching staff“.
Online Practice Test:
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs Teaching staff Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test