MMRDA Non-Executive Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 07 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from MMRDA Non-Executive Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to MMRDA Sarkari Naukri 2019.
MMRDA Non-Executive Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Non-Executive in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Non-Executive
- Total: 1053 Posts.
- Salary: 41800- 132300/- (More Details Please Check Advt.)
- Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Start Application: 16 September 2019
- Closing Date: 07 October 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹300/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication and 3 years experience & Degree in MBA, MMS / PGDBM in Finance from a government recognized University/Institute & Bachelor degree in any discipline with MMS(HR)/
MBA (HR) ,PGDM (HR) from a government recognised University./Institute of repute & ITI/NCVT/SCVT in Electronic mechanic/Mechanic cum Operator Electronic Communication System/Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance (ITESM) and Minimum 2 years experience. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Maximum 41 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through MMRDA Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to MMRDA official website mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Non-Executive“.
Online Practice Test:
- MMRDA Non-Executive Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test