National Testing Agency Jr Assistant, Assistant, Steno, JE and Other Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 28th April 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from National Testing Agency Jr Assistant, Assistant, Steno, JE and Other Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to National Testing Agency Sarkari Naukri 2021.
National Testing Agency Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the National Testing Agency (National Testing Agency). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Jr Assistant, Assistant, Steno, JE and Other in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Jr Assistant, Assistant, Steno, JE and Other
- Total: 1145 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: Delhi
- Start Application: 15th April 2021
- Closing Date: 28th April 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST: Rs.600/- and GEN/OBC: Rs.1000/- & Rs.800/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 12th passed and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers./ 12th passed or graduate/ Graduation/ 12th Passed and Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi./ A Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Yoga from a recognized University. OR A Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University with at least two years of experience as Yoga teacher/ instructor in a Government Institution or Institute of repute/ B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognized University or Institute. Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council. Six months experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above OR GNM/ Degree/Diploma in Civil /Electrical Engineering of a recognized University/Institute. At least two years of experience & Post Graduate Degree in Social work from a recognized University. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: as per NTA Rules.
- Junior Assistant : 236 Posts
- Telephone Operator : 08 Posts
- Assistant : 80 Posts
- Stenographer : 77 Posts
- Yoga Organizer : 01 Post
- Senior Personal Assistant : 05 Posts
- Nurse : 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager Guest House : 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer Civil : 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer Electrical : 05 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer : 04 Posts
- Senior Assistant : 45 Posts
- Hindi Translator : 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant : 09 Posts
- Professional Assistant : 16 Posts
- Social Worker : 03 Posts
- Physiotherapist : 02 Posts
- X-Ray Technician : 02 Posts
- Horticulturist : 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant Department : 58 Posts
- Assistant Archivist : 01 Post
- Sport Coach : 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant : 17 Posts
- Pharmacist : 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant Computer : 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant Health Center : 02 Post
- Statistical Assistant : 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant Department : 51 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector – 01
- Tabla Accompanists – 12
- Pakhawaj Player – 01
- Sarangi Accompanists – 02
- Violin Accompanists – 02
- Mridangam Accompanists – 01
- Harmonium Accompanists – 01
- Tanpura Accompanists – 04
- Laboratory Assistant – 53
- Work Assistant – 03
- Assistant Store – 02
- Salesman DHMI 02
- Library Assistant -05
- Private Secretary – 02
- Security Officer – 01
- Junior Assistant Store – 1
- Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service) – 35
- Library Attendant – 109
- Health Attendant – 18
- Laboratory Attendant – 152
- Engineering Attendant – 52
- Medical Officer – 15
- Assistant Registrar – 06
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through National Testing Agency Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to National Testing Agency official website nta.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Jr Assistant, Assistant, Steno, JE and Other“.
Online Practice Test:
- National Testing Agency Jr Assistant, Assistant, Steno, JE and Other Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test