NCERT Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 03 Aug 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCERT Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCERT Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NCERT Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCERT (National Council Of Educational Research And Training). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other
- Total: 266 Posts.
- Salary: ₹ 37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000
- Location: Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore and Shillong & New Delhi
- Start Application: 01 Jul 2020
- Closing Date: 03 Aug 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: M.Ed./ M.A. in relevant Subject & Ph.D. in relevant Subject & M.A. in relevant Subject/ NET in relevant Subject. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Maximum 65 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NCERT Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCERT official website ncert.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCERT Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test