NCTE Assistant, LDC, Steno & DEO Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 19 September 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCTE Assistant, LDC, Steno & DEO Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCTE Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NCTE Assistant, LDC, Steno & DEO Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant, LDC, Steno & DEO in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant, LDC, Steno & DEO
- Total: 18 Posts.
- Salary: Level-6
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 20 August 2020
- Closing Date: 19 September 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1250/- & 1000/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: A degree from a recognized university/ 10+2 from a recognized Board or University and A speed of 100 words per minutes in English/Hindi Shorthand. & 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NCTE Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCTE official website ncte.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant, LDC, Steno & DEO“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCTE Assistant, LDC, Steno & DEO Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test