NER Act Apprentice Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 25 December 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NER Act Apprentice Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NER Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NER (North Eastern Railway). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Act Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Act Apprentice
- Total: 1104 Posts.
- Salary: Not Specified
- Location: Lucknow & Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Start Application: 26 November 2019
- Closing Date: 25 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification from recognised Board.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NER Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NER official website ner.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Act Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- NER Act Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test