NPCIL Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 06 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NPCIL Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NPCIL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NPCIL Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver
- Total: 137 Posts.
- Salary: 21,700/- Level-3
- Location: Kiga (Karnataka)
- Start Application: 17 December 2019
- Closing Date: 06 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics OR SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in relevant trade & 10th pass and LMV/HMV Licence.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NPCIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver“.
Online Practice Test:
- NPCIL Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test