OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 05 December 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- Total: 3278 Posts.
- Salary: 56100/- Level-12
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 16 November 2019
- Closing Date: 05 December 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree from an University or Institution recognised by the Medical Council of Indian.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)“.
Online Practice Test:
- OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test