OSSC Combined Auditor Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 28 September 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OSSC Combined Auditor Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the OSSC (Orissa Staff Selection Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Combined Auditor in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Combined Auditor
- Total: 161 Posts.
- Salary: 16880/- (Per Month)
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 28 August 2020
- Closing Date: 28 September 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹200/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in any Discipline and PGDCA from recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Certificate Verification.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OSSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Combined Auditor“.
Online Practice Test:
- OSSC Combined Auditor Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test