RPSC Junior Legal Officer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 25 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from RPSC Junior Legal Officer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to RPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Legal Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Legal Officer
- Total: 156 Posts.
- Salary: Pay Matrix Level – 10
- Location: Rajasthan
- Start Application: 26 September 2019
- Closing Date: 25 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25 October 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹350/ & Rs. 250 /- for SC/ ST.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Law form recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through RPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Legal Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test