SBI Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 10 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SBI Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SBI Sarkari Naukri 2020.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the SBI (State Bank of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice
- Total: 8500 Posts.
- Salary: 15000/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 20 November 2020
- Closing Date: 10 December 2020
- Online exam date: January 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹300/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 years old
- selection will be based on online written test & test of local language.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SBI Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SBI official website www.sbi.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- SBI Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test