South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 30 June 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from South Indian Bank PO Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri 2019.
South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the South Indian Bank. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as PO in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Probationary Officers
- Total: 160 Posts.
- Salary: 23700 – 42020/-
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 19 June 2019
- Closing Date: 30 June 2019
- Date for Online Test: 25 July 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.200/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹800/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through South Indian Bank Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to South Indian Bank official website www.southindianbank.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of PO“.
Online Practice Test:
- South Indian Bank PO Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test