UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 16 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UPPCL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)
- Total: 296 Posts.
- Salary: 44900/- Level – 7
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Start Application: 23 September 2019
- Closing Date: 16 October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 18 October 2019
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): 2nd Week November 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.700/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Online Objective Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UPPCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UPPCL official website upenergy.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)“.
Online Practice Test:
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test