UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 31 Jan 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer
- Total: 421 Posts.
- Salary: Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial
- Location: New Delhi
- Start Application: 11 Jan 2020
- Closing Date: 31 Jan 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹25/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any subject. NOTE-I: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test